Below are Si’s Sounds terms and conditions. These apply to all disco services offered. With the payment of a deposit you are confirming acceptance of these terms.
1. A non refundable deposit of £50 must be paid to secure a booking.
2. A booking is not considered final until booking form and deposit have been returned and cheques cleared by the bank.
3 Any cancellation will result in the loss of the booking fee (Deposit).
4. Cancellations within 7 days of the event will require payment in full, Cancellations within 14 days of the event will require 50% of the balance to be paid. Cancellation within 30 days of the event will require 25% of the balance to be paid.
5. All outstanding monies are payable 14 days before. If paying by cheque or cash on the day of the function, payment must be made before the disco commences, unless alternative arrangements have been made.
6. In the extremely unlikely event of the disco having to be canceled, any monies paid to us by the client shall be refunded in full. This will be the full extent of the disco’s liability.
7. In the unlikely event that our equipment should totally fail (excluding circumstances beyond our control i.e. a power outage), a pro rata refund will be given for the time remaining.
8. We require access to the function room at least 60 minutes prior to the start time and 45 minutes to pack up and vacate the venue. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure the venue is equipped with at least 1 working, standard double socket.
9. We reserve the right to cancel our services should we discover that the Venue is unsuitable or dangerous. In these circumstances, no refund will be made.
10. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure the good conduct of their guests. If at any time, before or during the event, we deem our persons or property to be under threat, we reserve the right to terminate our services without further notice. In these circumstances, no refund will be made.
11. The client is responsible for any malicious damage or theft of equipment caused by guests. The client will be responsible for pursuing the matter with the individual/s involved.
12. Requests for ‘extra time’ may be accepted on the night, after confirmation from the venue, this will be charged at £35 per hour.
13. Disco playing times agreed will only be honoured subject to the venue allowing the Disco to continue. If the venue decides to close the Disco earlier than the playing time then no refund will be given.